Head Unit Installation Kit For Mazda CX7 2006-2009 ER Series 1 BOSE includes:
- Double Din Stereo Fascia Panel
- Steering wheel control adapter-BOSE
- Plug & Play Adapter
An all-in-one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative new PAC Audio RadioPRO4 comes pre-loaded with amplifier retention and SWC software, navigation based output signals, and other features that save time and money during installation.
- Retains steering wheel controls (pre-programmed)
- Works with non-amplified, Bose digital and premium audio systems
- Provides requisite data commands to retains A/C compressor function in 2010 Mazda CX-9
- In vehicle’s settings menu using the OE LCD and SWC
- Allows the clock to be set without having to plug in the OE radio
- Information on the OE LCD can be changed to MPG, estimated miles to empty, etc. without having to connect the OE radio
- User-programmable text to be displayed during normal operation
- User-programmable Bose Digital
- Amplified settings – Gain, Fader, and Surround sound settings
- Field updatable using the PAC-UP
- Includes Plug & Play Harness
- Retains rear-seat entertainment
- Provides 12V ACC, Illumination, VSS, Parking Brake, and Reverse
*Price does not include installation.
*We do not offer support for DIY installation.
*We advise professional installation.
Get a quick installation quote
Call 1300 020 385 for an instant quote (during business hours), or use the contact form below.