High-quality Complete Car Stereo Upgrade kit for your Honda Civic 2012-2015 Hatchback-Amplified
Head Unit Installations kit
- Double Din Stereo Fascia Panel
- Radio Replacement Interface- PACRP4HD11
- Antenna Adaptor
An all in one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative new PAC Audio RadioPRO4 comes pre-loaded with amplifier retention and SWC software, navigation based output signals, and other features that save time and money during installation.
- Retains steering wheel controls (pre-programmed)
- Data controlled accessory and navigation outputs
- Retains factory amplifier
- Retains the ability to set the factory clock
- Suits models with MSCAN network
1. If your vehicle has factory navigation, the PACRP4HD11 is not compatible;
a CP2-UNI will need to be hard-wired in for steering controls and the clock/trip
the display will be lost if it’s controlled by the factory radio.
2. Sold separately if required brackets.
Kenwood Head Unit
Kenwood DDX/DMX Hema 4WD Navigation Upgrade
Our Integrated Navigation system, seamlessly integrates Hema 4WD Navigation into Kenwood DDX/DMX Non-Navigation Multimedia units. The system is completely offline, meaning no reliance on a mobile phone or 4G connection, and it comes preloaded with the complete digital collection of Hema Maps preloaded.
Once the Navigation System is connected to the Kenwood Head Unit, the Navigation Icon on the screen will allow the navigation to be easily accessed.
The Integrated Hema 4WD System includes the following features:-
Automotive Grade Navigation Computer
- Hema 4WD Nav upgrade with Hema Maps complete collection of digital maps (OziExplorer CE)
- Connects and integrates seamlessly into Kenwood DDX/DMX Units*
Compatible with the following Kenwood DDX/DMX (Non-Navigation) Units:
New 2020 Models now compatible
Kenwood Reverse Cameras
*Price does not include installation.
*We do not offer support for DIY installation.
*We advise professional installation.
Get a quick installation quote
Call 1300 020 385 for an instant quote (during business hours), or use the contact form below.