High-quality Complete Car Stereo Upgrade kit for your Dodge Avenger 2007-2014 (SECOND GEN)
Head Unit Installations kit
- 2DIN Radio Panel
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware
- Steering Wheel Audio Buttons & CAN-BUS Adaptor
- Factory Antenna Adaptor
- SWC Patch Lead
- Additional Spacers & Screws
Features of the interface:
- Retains steering wheel controls (pre-programmed)
- Data controlled accessory and navigation outputs
- Retains factory amplifier – 2 Channel Audio Input ONLY (No Fader retain possible)
- Rear seat audio and video harness required – Sold separately)
- Factory RSE activation
- CAN-Bus outputs (12V ACC, VSS, Illumination, Reverse trigger, Parking brake)
Kenwood Head Unit
Kenwood DDX/DMX Hema 4WD Navigation Upgrade
Our Integrated Navigation system, seamlessly integrates Hema 4WD Navigation into Kenwood DDX/DMX Non-Navigation Multimedia units. The system is completely offline, meaning no reliance on a mobile phone or 4G connection, and it comes preloaded with the complete digital collection of Hema Maps preloaded.
Once the Navigation System is connected to the Kenwood Head Unit, the Navigation Icon on the screen will allow the navigation to be easily accessed.
The Integrated Hema 4WD System includes the following features:-
Automotive Grade Navigation Computer
- Hema 4WD Nav upgrade with Hema Maps complete collection of digital maps (OziExplorer CE)
- Connects and integrates seamlessly into Kenwood DDX/DMX Units*
Compatible with the following Kenwood DDX/DMX (Non-Navigation) Units:
New 2020 Models now compatible
Kenwood Reverse Cameras
*Price does not include installation.
*We do not offer support for DIY installation.
*We advise professional installation.
Get a quick installation quote
Call 1300 020 385 for an instant quote (during business hours), or use the contact form below.